- Low Cost Retirement Plans for Small Business Owners
- Patent Bits: Do you need a prototype to apply for a patent?
- Patent Bits: To file or not to file a patent application on your new dental innovation?
- THE VALUE OF HAVING A DAILY PRODUCTION MEETING TO IMPROVE SERVICE TO YOUR CLIENTS AND PATIENTS
- Marketing in Dentistry – Get The Right Image
Tag Archives: increasing production
by Roger P. Levin, DDS Dental hygiene is a key driver of practice production. Unfortunately, many practices aren’t maximizing the potential of their hygiene department. In a typical scenario, the hygienist will treat seven or eight patients in a given … Continue reading
“Never assume” is always very wise advice, and may be extra true in dentist/patients relationships. There are techniques to “pre-qualify” a patient’s initial interest, but that should not discourage the dentist from giving an honest and sincere presentation of the … Continue reading
The name of the game is more reviews We’ve mentioned this before, but it is imperative that you develop a strategy to generate patient reviews on Google Places, which dramatically affects how Google ranks your practice’s website when patients are … Continue reading
There’s a hidden “virus” running through dental practices. What’s going on? THE TRUTH IS NOT BEING TOLD! Patients are saying, “Yes” in offices, but really meaning “No!” They’re saying, “Yes, I’ll do that treatment,” but in their … Continue reading
Your patient doesn’t want to buy crowns and veneers. Your patient wants to buy YOU. Once a patient likes you, trusts you, believes in you, and knows you are REALLY concerned about them, they will want to accept your recommendations. … Continue reading