Dental Practice Seller’s First Choice
At First Choice Practice Sales Inc. we take great pride in our ability to attract the right qualified buyers through industry leading marketing and solutions!
The Result: Practices sold at an average of 95% of the list price. That’s higher than any other practice broker. We are seller’s First Choice in selling their dental office!
We understand that your dental practice represents one of your largest and most valuable assets. That’s why First Choice takes a proactive approach to selling your practice. We make sure that the best possible value is achieved by understanding common obstacles in the selling process, preventing issues that can reduce financial benefits to the seller and providing timely and detailed attention during this sensitive process.
Our Goal: Minimize Costs. Maximize ROI. We accomplish this through:
- Providing first-class personalized service to assist you in navigating the entire process: from practice evaluation to escrow close
- Establishing an opinion of value based on a current and local market valuation to lay the foundation for realizing the optimum price, terms and options for your practice
- Creating a marketing strategy for your unique situation that produces results
- Offering unparalleled exposure through targeting the buying market to promote your listing in professional journals and newspapers, our state-of-the-art website and email campaigns, as well as directly to our extensive database of buyers
- Representing exclusively listed practices and real estate properties through experts who have the knowledge and negotiating skills to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Keeping the identity and financial information of your practice confidential in your local area (if you choose) and available only to serious and qualified buyers
- Finding solutions for the “hard to sell” practice, as well as solutions for buyers who need special guidance in qualifying and meeting the requirements of lenders, escrow companies and sellers
- Advising you regarding the best timing for the sale of your practice including working with your accountant and attorney to evaluate tax consequences and establish a transition plan for your staff and patients
- Offering unrivaled personalized attention to detail on both the buyer and seller side to ensure a smooth transaction
Whether you are looking for your second practice, want to expand your existing practice, are ready to transition your present practice, or just want to discuss your practice options, we are ready and waiting to discuss your unique opportunities.